COOKING CLASSES encourage discovery and creativity. Build self-confidence, creativity and life-long skills. Recipes prepared at Cooking Canvas are a chance to explore many topics of study in a fun and interactive setting.
Get ready to celebrate your birthday at Cooking Canvas with a Cupcake Wars Party! Each team will mix and create a winning cupcake flavor combination.
LOOKING FOR A PARTY IDEA? Consider the fun of celebrating your child’s next special event with a cooking party at Cooking Canvas!What’s included?
- Choice of one delicious party meal theme - 1 Main Dish + 1 Dessert + Beverages
- Chef aprons (take home aprons can be purchased)
- White paper chef hat for children to keep
- Experienced staff to instruct and assist
- $325 up to 10 children - $32 for each additional child
- $55 for an additional 30 minutes of cooking
- Maximum 15 (including the birthday child)
- Two hour party - The first 1.5 hours will be spent in the kitchen and .5 hour is for other activities (supplied by the parents).
- Soda Pop Cupcake Kit $9.00/each (with party)
Or Call Us at (708) 922-1000
LET YOUR CHILDREN DO SOMETHING FUN, CREATIVE AND CONSTRUCTIVE THIS SUMMER! Our signature cooking camps are packed with culinary excitement and kitchen adventures.
|Day 1 Breakfast||Day 2 Dinner||Day 3 Appetizers|
|Age 5-7||• Homemade cinnamon twist • Breakfast pizza • Yogurt parfaits||• Oven fried chicken tenders • Red beans and rice • Chocolate mousse with whipped cream and strawberries||• Empanadas • Potato Bravas (home fries with roasted tomato aioli) • Banana pudding parfaits|
|Age 8-12||• Sweet potato and kale hash • Peach stuffed French toast • Fruit smoothies||• Creamy corn chowder • Barbeque chicken pizza • Peanut butter and jelly bread pudding||• Guacamole • Loaded Nachos • Fruit Salsa with cinnamon crisp|
|Age 13-17||• Breakfast Enchiladas • Roasted corn, tomato, and avocado salsa • Chocolate zucchini muffins||• Italy Homemade pasta • Cheese ravioli with homemade marinara sauce • Fettuccine with basil pesto||• Apple crostini with fontina • Deviled eggs • Zucchini “crab” cakes • Creamy chocolate fudge|
PARENTS, HEAD OUT FOR THE NIGHT! While you're out on the town, your kids are having a blast cooking up a tasty dinner from scratch, making yummy treats and topping it off with a movie or fun activity to match the evening theme.
- All Kids Night Out events are 3 hours
- Drop off only
- Ages 6 and up unless otherwise noted
- Please be prompt with your pickup
Fridays, 6:30-9:30 pm (Parents’ Night Out happens once a month.)$30 per child Siblings enjoy a 10% discount! Reservations are recommended. Or Call Us at (708) 922-1000
GIRL SCOUTS will roll up their sleeves and have hands-on cooking fun!Or Call Us at (708) 922-1000
Daisies - Healthy Eats! Girls will learn about how important it is wash their hands and to stay healthy. Brownies - Snack Attack Hands-on experience learning about many different kinds of snacks from healthy to dessert. Juniors - Simple Meals Girls get hands-on experience creating a number of meal options, with practical applications for home or school.
Seniors - Locavore Interested in local cuisines? We divide into groups to create a delicious meal prepared with local ingredients. Cadettes - New Cuisines Looking to expand your horizons? Troops cook meals from around the world.
Prices & Details
- Daises - $20 per student
- Brownies - $24 per student
- Others - $26 per student
- Minimum of 10 attendees, maximum of 15
- Class time: Daises & Brownies 1 hour
- Class time: All other 2 hour
- Cooking Canvas does not supply or sell badges